Elegantly and safely carry your favorite wines in the rich, luxurious naked leather Piel Double Deluxe Wine Carrier. This smooth and supple wine bag features contrast stitching and...
Best Wine Bag Reviews
Nothing makes an occasion special like great wine, but first you have to get the wine to the occasion! That's where a wine bag (sometimes called a wine tote) comes in. They allow you to conveniently transport one or more bottles of wine safe from damage and insulated from vagaries of temperature. Here at BestWineBags.com we have selected the best of the current crop of wine bags and selected the best of the best based on the following criteria:
- Capacity and purpose: Wine Bag reviews are grouped by size and type (1 Bottle, 2 Bottle, 6 Bottle, Extra Large, Picnic, and the Best Wine Bags from all categories).
- Protection and cushioning for those precious bottles of wine.
- Insulation to keep the wine at the right temperature.
- Ease of carry - after all that is the point. Handles, straps and wheels on the bigger bags.
- Accessories - wine glasses, bottle openers, and more.
- Price - it is an object.
- Style and elegance - if you didn't care, you would use a paper bag.
Whether it is a dinner party at a friend's home, an impromptu wine & cheese party, a hike in the wilderness, or supplying a larger gathering there is a wine bag that fits the occasion as you will see from the reviews on this site.
Best Wine Bags
The Wine Enthusiast 2 Bottle Neoprene Wine Tote Bag uses the same material as used in wet suits to insulate your wine bottles at the right temperature and...
A great wine deserves to be elegantly and safely carried in the Royce Leather Connoisseur Wine Carrier. It features soft and luxurious Sedona bonded leather in a...
You can carry a bottle of wine to a dinner party, BYOB restaurant, or impromptu picnic inside this sleek and stylish wine tote from Picnic Time. The Picnic...
If you need to transport 6 bottles of wine, the Weekend Wine Bag from Wine Enthusiast fits the bill. Made of durable, insulated black nylon, it holds up...